ATTENDANCE SUPPORT OFFICER
Salary: Buckinghamshire Pay Range 3 Point 16 to Point 20 (£22,690 to £24,540) (Full-time equivalent)
- Hours of Work: Term time only – 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Start date: March 2022 or earlier
- Closing date: Noon on Friday, 21 January 2022
We are seeking a highly resilient and motivated person to join our Attendance team, working alongside our Academy Attendance and Welfare Officer, senior members of staff, teachers and the pastoral team across both primary and secondary schools.
We will offer you:
- A well-resourced school with strong line management
- Personalised, supportive Continuing Professional Development
- Support so that you can flourish and be the best you can possibly be, whichever stage in your career
- Strong collegiate atmosphere
- Supporting and thorough induction programme for new staff
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- 5 minute walk to a direct rail link to Marylebone (40 minutes)
- State of the art gym available for staff use
The deadline for applications is Noon on Friday, 21 January 2022
Please contact Mrs E Perrin for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone 01296 428551.
CVs will only be considered if they accompany a fully completed application form which can be downloaded from the Buckinghamshire Council website here or the below.
Applicants should note that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).