WHAT MAKES SIXTH FORM GREAT AT THE AYLESBURY VALE ACADEMY?
- A purpose built academy on the rise with a small but growing sixth form.
- A sixth form where students are treated like adults.
- An average grade of Distinction* on Level 3 vocational courses putting us well above national average.
- Great links with local universities in Bucks.
- Great location with frequent bus services.
WHY STUDY AT THE AYLESBURY VALE ACADEMY?
- A range of intensive vocational courses including Media, Information Technology and Business Studies.
- Excellent, personalised student welfare.
- One to one support and guidance for the next stage in your education or future employment.
- Vocational courses which can get you directly into university, and higher apprenticeships.
- A comprehensive work experience programme.
- University and work placement visits to support your career and education choices.
- Excellent teachers and instructors with an excellent track record in the subjects they teach.
- Your own personal lap top for use while at the academy.
- A state of the art gym and weights room free to use.
- Excellent sports facilities.
Post-16 Achievement Director: Mr E Constantine-Cort (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pastoral Support: Mrs L Freshwater
- Year 13 Form Tutor - Mrs S Moore
- Year 12 Form Tutor - Ms B Nee
- Year 12 Form Tutor - Miss L Fuller
Post-16 Options booklet available to download here.