SIMS & TIMETABLE MANAGER
Salary: Bucks Pay Range 5 Point 26 to 30 (£27,256 to £29,578) FTE
- Hours of Work: 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Start: February 2022
- Closing Date: Noon, 19 January 2022.
Do you have excellent written and oral skills, are able to build professional relationships and work sensitively with a wide variety of people. If you have answered ‘yes’ then this may be the job for you.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate attention to detail, use problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate and resolve issues independently.
We are a highly supportive school with strong subjects and senior leadership to help you develop.
We will offer you:
- A well-resourced school with strong line management
- Personalised, supportive Continuing Professional Development
- Support so that you can flourish and be the best you can possibly be, whichever stage in your career
- Strong collegiate atmosphere
- Supporting and thorough induction programme for new staff
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- 5-minute walk to a direct rail link to Marylebone (40 minutes)
- State of the art gym available for staff use
The successful applicant must have GCSE grades (A to C) in English and Maths and be competent in ICT skills using databases and Microsoft packages.
CVs will only be considered if they are accompanied by a completed application form which can be downloaded from the Academy’s website or Buckinghamshire Council website.
If you would like to discuss the position further, please contact Mr A West, Vice Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should note that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).