Please choose Primary or Secondary.
School uniform helps to build our sense of oneness – our identity as a school family. Taking pride in the presentation of ourselves and of our work is all part of having high expectations and being the best we can be. Look smart: think smart! School uniform is compulsory for all pupils as follows and much of it can be ordered through our supplier's online site.
- Black trousers, skirt or pinafore (available from high street shops and supermarkets)
- White polo-shirt (available from our uniform supplier with the Berryfields tick or available, unbranded, from high street shops and supermarkets)
- Kingfisher (blue-green) sweater or cardigan, branded with the Berryfields tick and from our uniform supplier
- Black school shoes (no sandals please) with grey, black or white socks
- Navy blue gingham Summer dress (not light blue)
- Optional Navy blue Winter coat (available from our uniform supplier with the Berryfields tick or available, unbranded in navy blue from high street shops and supermarkets)
- Navy blue book bags, PE bags and Summer hats (available from our uniform supplier with the Berryfields tick)
- PE kit consisting of house colour t-shirt, navy blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms and a navy blue sweatshirt or fleece (all available from our uniform supplier with the Berryfields tick)
Branded items of school uniform should be ordered through our uniform supplier's online site and can be delivered to school free of charge twice each month. Please follow the link below:
Parents can download the Academy's Uniform Policy here.
- Navy blazer with college coloured logo and college coloured lining
- Grey sleeveless v-neck sweater with college coloured logo and neck trim
- College coloured tie
- Plain white shirt*
- Black skirt – knee length*
- Black smart trousers*
- Black shoes*
* Purchase separately
- Navy sports polo with college coloured panels
- Navy tracksuit bottoms
- Navy shorts
New and Replacement Uniform Prices (as of April 2016)
The pricing structure for the uniform and any replacement items you may need is as follows:
- Skirts must be below the knee
- Hijab must be plain white – no embroidery
- Trousers must be of smart appearance, no tight fitting trousers
Post 16 students will be required to wear business wear. Male students will be expected to wear ties.
Please be aware there will be no compromise on the uniform. Ties are to be worn at all times and if any item of clothing is incorrect, children will be sent home to get the correct item. Parents/carers are asked for their unwavering support in transforming standards at every level.
Additional information regarding school uniform can be found on the Academy Prospectus
During the summer term students are able to wear their blazers without tank tops. The rest of the uniform remains the same.
How to Place an Order
For further instructions on placing an order please click here.
The Academy will be holding two fitting/selling/ordering events in July and August. The dates for which, to be published shortly.
We welcome the opportunity to receive back any items that you feel can be donated to families.
Every student is expected to provide the following basic items of equipment for every lesson:
- Black or blue ball point pen (and a spare!)
- Pencil eraser
- Pencil sharpener
- Coloured pencils/Fine fibre tips
- Pair of compasses
- Scientific calculator
- Ruler 12”/30 cm
- Set square
- Student Planner
- Rough notebook/Jotter
- Appropriate Academy bag (big enough to hold P.E. kit and Academy books)
Tippex/Liquid paper is not allowed in the Academy and must not be used on any Academy work.
In Food Technology students are expected to provide ingredients and materials from home if they intend to keep their finished products.
Text books and specialised equipment may be issued on loan and students will be required to pay for any loss or damage to Academy property.
Any student found with inappropriate equipment may have it removed and parents / carers will be required to make an appointment with a staff member to arrange collection.