- Primary Students»
- Primary Home Learning»
- Year 3 Home Learning»
- Week 17 - wc 13 July 2020»
Week 17 - wc 13 July 2020
Welcome Year 3 to Week 17!
Well done Year 3, we have reached the last week! You have all worked very hard and we’ve been very impressed with all your work.
Show us what you have got up to by emailing us at email@example.com
Booklets do not have to be printed out- the children can write their answers in their exercise books that were sent home or on a piece of paper. The work sent doesn’t have to be all completed, only complete what you can.
- Non-Fiction Reading Mat
- Fiction Reading Mat
- Poetry Reading Mat
During the summer why don't you set yourself a challenge of reading lots of different books in different places! Let us know in September how many you read!
- English Year 4 transition activity booklet
- Write a poem about summer- this could be an acrostic poem or a rhyming one. Write it out neatly and decorate it.
- Continue to use Pixl and Top Marks
- Maths transition activity booklet
- The Moji Road Trip Maths Mystery Game
- Can you create a poster/presentation of the information you have learnt about the Ancient Egyptians- send these in!
It has been great seeing lots of you trying out the Science experiments, there are more attached for you to try this week and throughout the summer if you would like.
- Magic Potions
- Chocolate Rocks
- Soap bubble prints
- Prism rainbows
- Penguin Origami
- Polar Bear Paper craft
- Arctic Fox (wolf) bookmark
Well done Year 3, have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you in September!!
Miss Granville, Mrs Lee and Mrs Parker.