- Primary Students»
- Primary Home Learning»
- Nursery Home Learning»
- Week 8 - wc 11 May 2020»
Week 8 - wc 11 May 2020
Welcome Seahorses to Week 8!
Hope you’re are well and enjoying the activities I have been sending home.
I have read a story this week called Little Genius Bones by Kate Lennard, please click here to access. This book links to our home learning, 'Understanding the World'.
I have posted a hello video to everyone on Evidence me. It’s lovely to see your videos and photos of your home learning and well done for completing your Next Steps.
If you are unable to get onto Evidence me. Please email YearRenquiries@theacademy.me.
Here are some ideas for you to try at home:
Understanding the world 🌍 our bodies and dinosaur bones 🦕
- How do we keep our bones strong can you try the foods in the picture?
- Can you make a healthy lunch box?
- Can you make a skeleton picture and read the story Funny Bones?
Last weekend was VE Day
- Maybe you could make some bunting, flags 🇬🇧 cupcakes and have a picnic in your garden?
- Can you do a lovely painting?
Enjoy Seahorses and fingers crossed for sunshine.
Stay home and stay safe.