- Primary Students»
- Primary Home Learning»
- Nursery Home Learning»
- Week 9 - wc 18 May 2020»
Week 9 - wc 18 May 2020
Welcome Seahorses to Week 9!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend enjoying VE Day 🇬🇧 and the lovely sunshine. ☀️
Thank you for your lovely photos on Evidence Me! It’s lovely seeing the children having fun learning through play. 😃
I have been busy this week making videos, reading the book Little Genius brains, How to make a story bag? And a live story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears via You Tube. You can find my stories here on our story telling page on this website. 😃
I thought this week we would concentrate on our brains and keeping busy!
We can use our fine motor skills, gross motor skills, exercise, experiments, using your imagination and thinking. 🤔
Story activities 📚
- Can you make some porridge for breakfast like the Three Bears did?Maybe you play with porridge oats?
- Can you make your own live video telling a story?
- Can you make a story bag? Use your imagination to makeup a story with a few objects you can find around your house and place them into the story bag.
- You can make a singing bag with a spider, a star, a sheep etc? What songs do you know?
Keeping our brains busy 🧠
I have found a few activities to keep our brains active and healthy.
- You can do some exercises with Brain break on You tube (see photo’s). 🧠
- Make a finger gym using your fine motor skills. (See photos).
- Please try and make the experiments safely in the photo’s attached.
- Remember to keep our brain safe, wear a helmet whilst cycling 🚴♀️
- Try some healthy food ie salad, fruits, smoothies, vegetable soup etc. 🍇
- Go outside for regular exercise and remember a bedtime story and plenty of sleep helps our brains. 😴
Have fun Seahorses and don’t forget to post your lovely photos on Evidence Me.
I absolutely love receiving them!