Year 8 Information
- 18 December — Introduction Letter to parents
- 7 January — Introduction to the Options Process Assembly
- 8 to 17 January — Subject Specific Assemblies from each Curriculum Leader
- 23 January — Options Evening
- 3 - 8 February — Students make final options choices during tutor time
- February/March— One to one meetings with students regarding options choices
- 2 April — Final options choices confirmed by letter
"Year 8 presents an exciting opportunity for our students to consolidate their learning and make successful well informed options choices. This year the options process will commence with the undertaking of curriculum assemblies presented by subject leaders, this will offer our student’s insight into the expectations and topics covered in each subject area.
I am very much looking forward to working with Year 8, I am particularly keen to support them through the coming year with the challenges selecting options can present".
Year 8 Pastoral Support
Mrs D Collins
Year 8 Form Tutors
This year the options process will be undertaken via an on-line portal. Parents and carers will be able to access letters and information here as it becomes available.
The following links to respective subject presentations given to students during Year 8 Options assemblies. (Click on the link to download).
Logon Process for Students and Parents
Click on image to see full presentation.
Click on link below to download the KS4 Options Booklet 2020.