The AVA PTA
Please note: As from the 1st September 2019, FoBS will be called The AVA PTA, - a new 'whole school' initiative.
Welcome to the PTA section of our website. The AVA PTA is very active and raises thousands of pounds every year to enhance the education of the children at the school. The PTA is a way for parents and carers of children in the academy to come together and help support the work of the school.
We're a friendly, welcoming group and all parents are automatically members. Please come along to a meeting or speak to a committee member if you'd like to find out more, alternatively email email@example.com.
We organise a number of fun events for Parents, Children and the Community. These include:
- Magic Show
- Christmas Fair
- Film Afternoons
We have recently contributed towards the following trips/experiences:
- Outdoor toys for Primary school
- Trip to the Zoo for KS1
- Farm Experience for Early Years
- Year 6 Residential
- Year 4 Residential
- Pantomime for all Primary children
- Recorders for Year 3
Click here to read our latest newsletter.
- 5 February - School Disco
- 2 March - Reception and KS1 Magic Show
- 13 March - Pop-up Sweet Shop
- Feb-April - 5p Class Challenge
- 27 March - Adults Bingo and Games Night - POSTPONED
- 18 May - School Disco
- 18 May - 1st June - Sponsored Reading Challenge
- 19 June - Event to be confirmed
- 2 July - Year 6 Leavers Disco
- Caroline McNamara - Chairperson
- Clare Wilks - Secretary
- Laura Jennings - Treasurer
- Jemma Amner - Elected Committee Member
- Justine Allen - Elected Committee Member
- Kat Upton - Elected Committee Member
- Laura Sarnowski - Elected Committee Member
- Sophie Gibbons - Elected Committee Member
- Tamara Donaldson - Elected Committee Member
We aim to hold a meeting monthly, and would love to see some new faces! Come along to see what goes on and if you can make a contribution, however big or small.
AVA PTA has teamed up with Stamptastic, Stikins and My Name Tags to make sure you never lose your children's clothes again.
Choose one of the following and please put in the codes below when asked, or click on the relevant links.
|Click on link below to place an order, quoting our PTA code.|
|MY NAME TAGS|
|Click on link below to place an order and quote our school ID.|
|Click on button below to place an order, using our fundraising code.|