YEAR 6 HOME LEARNING
Monday 18 July & Tuesday 19 July 2022
- Read to an adult each day – discuss what you have read to check you have understood it. Check any unfamiliar words in the dictionary, so you know what they mean.
- Spend at least 10 minutes on TT Rockstars each day. Remember to challenge yourself with the times tables you are practicing (don’t pick ones you are fluent in).
- Create an All About Me fact file for your new form tutor at Secondary School:
- What d they need to know about you?
- What are your favourite / least favourite subjects?
- What d you like most / like least about school?
- Hw are you feeling about moving to Secondary School?
Read through the following link and then produce a Sun Safety poster. https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/48609398