Year 9 Information
Year 9 Information 2020/2021
"Year 9 is a new chapter as we start our GCSE options. We have the opportunity to focus our learning and to start working in greater depth with our chosen GCSE options. Focus will still remain on achievement and attainment throughout the year and to ensure that you continue to reach and even surpass your own targets. We shall continue to reward students who meet and exceed The Academy values and have 100% attendance. This year we will start to introduce careers advice that will explore the various careers and higher learning that is avaliable Post 16.
With Ms Collins and your form tutors, I am looking forward to contining leading and supporting year 9 into such an interesting academic year."
Tel: 01296 674205
Year 9 Pastoral Support
Ms D Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9 Nobel 1 - Mrs Harrington-Fuller
- 9 Nobel 2 - Miss McKenzie-Thorney
- 9 Nobel 3 - Mrs Smyth/Miss Ballard
- 9 Faraday 1 - Mrs Finnie
- 9 Faraday 2 - Ms Oldfield
- 9 Faraday 3 - Mrs David
- 9 Franklin 1 - Miss Felipe
- 9 Franklin 2 - Mr Laundry
- 9 Franklin 3 - Miss Robinson/Mrs Griffiths