Parents can download the Academy's Uniform Policy here.
The Primary Uniform
School uniform helps to build our sense of oneness – our identity as a school family. Taking pride in the presentation of ourselves and of our work is all part of having high expectations and being the best we can be. Look smart: think smart! School uniform is compulsory for all pupils as follows:
- Black trousers, skirt or pinafore (available from high street shops and supermarkets)
- Navy sweater or cardigan, branded with the Academy logo and from our uniform supplier
- White polo-shirt (available from our uniform supplier with the Academy logo.
- Black school shoes (no sandals please) with grey, black or white socks
- Navy blue gingham Summer dress (not light blue)
- Optional Navy blue Winter coat
- Optional Navy Hoodie
- Navy blue book bags, PE bags and Summer hats (available from our uniform supplier)
- PE kit consisting of PE T-Shirt with the Academy logo, navy blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms and a navy blue sweatshirt or fleece (all available from our uniform supplier)
How to Order Uniform
Uniform can be purchased at:
PL School Wear
Tel: 01296 488000
Call to order.
Bundle deals available.
We welcome the opportunity to receive back any items that you feel can be donated to families.